Whether you are:
- A beginner who wants to pass on your family history to family members
- The family historian who wants to broaden your Jewish genealogy research base
- A person looking for relatives
- A Holocaust survivor or a descendant of a survivor searching for family
- A person trying to discover lost Jewish heritage or helping a family member find their roots
- A member of the Jewish community of Fort Wayne who wants to be part of your area’s new Jewish organization
Please Join Us!
We hold quarterly, public programs to discuss and promote Jewish genealogy, as well as several more intimate events just for our members. Our purpose is to present educational programs relevant to Jewish genealogy, to support our members in their pursuit of their family histories, to collaborate with other organizations on areas of Jewish genealogical interests, and to protect, preserve and share Jewish genealogical records from the region of Northeast Indiana.
For more information and to join our society, visit our membership page.